The Pennsylvania State Model Floodplain Ordinance is the foundation of all municipal floodplain regulations and contains the minimum language necessary to be compliant with both State and Federal regulations. All municipalities that participate in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) are required to adopt and enforce a compliant floodplain ordinance. This course will be an in-depth review of the information contained in the model floodplain ordinance and how these regulations affect municipal floodplain management.
- Municipal Floodplain Administrators, Code/Zoning Officials, Elected Officials & Solicitors
- Municipal/County staff in engineering, zoning, planning and emergency management
- County Conservation Districts
- Resiliency Officers
- Professionals (engineers, architects, land surveyors, etc.)
- Anyone who works in floodplain management in any capacity.
12:45-1:00 pm Registration
1:00-3:30 pm Instruction Time
2 CECs for CFMs
2 Uniform Construction Code Credit Hours
CANCELLATION & NO SHOW POLICY:
Cancellations must be received in writing by faxing to (717) 236-9493 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be determined by the date of the fax or email. A cancellation received less than 10 business days of the session you are registered for, is subject to a $20 processing fee for refunds. Those who cancel within 2 business days of the session date or do not attend, forfeit the full registration fee and if unpaid, will be invoiced. Credit toward future PCCA courses may be accepted upon approval from the PCCA administrator; substitutions may be accepted.