815 Pottstown Pike
Exton, PA 19341
IRC 101T is intended to help building, code officials, design professionals, remodelers, trades and others involved in the residential construction industry prepare for the 2015 IRC. This course will also discuss the amendments specific to PA based on the results of the PA Uniform Construction Code Review & Advisory Council recommendations. Participants will not only receive an understanding of the changes in the code, but how it will impact the way houses are designed, built, and inspected.
- Understand the code provisions that become enforceable on October 1, 2018 under the PA Uniform Construction Code.
- Discuss residential changes that have occurred in the 2012 and 2015 International Code Council I-Codes.
- Recognize the code provisions that have not changed due to PA amendments as well as provisions that have been modified based on the needs of the Commonwealth.
- Evaluate the impact of major code changes on the design, construction, and inspection of homes, including those relating to the building enclosure.
- The Pennsylvania Housing Research Center
The 2015 International Residential Code (IRC) and a standard calculator are required.
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Instruction time
$125 (Continental breakfast and lunch included)
6 continuing education credit hours awarded.
To order offline, use this form.
CANCELLATION & NO SHOW POLICY:
Cancellations must be received in writing by faxing to (717) 236-9493 or sending an email to email@example.com. Refunds will be determined by the date of the fax or email. A cancellation received less than 10 business days of the session you are registered for, is subject to a $20 processing fee for refunds. Those who cancel within 2 business days of the session date or do not attend, forfeit the full registration fee and if unpaid, will be invoiced. Credit toward future PCCA courses may be accepted upon approval from the PCCA administrator; substitutions may be accepted.