101 Mall Boulevard
Monroeville, PA 15146
Through a partnership with the Pennsylvania Housing Research Center (PHRC), PCCA is pleased to offer the 9th Annual Symposium, a one-day training program designed for code officials, contractors, design professionals, or any interested party.
Topics covered in this symposium include:
- Legislative Update (Act 36 of 2017)
- Changes to the ICC codes adopted by the Review and Advisory Council
- Crawlspace Design & Construction
- 2018 IPMC Update
- Manufactured Stone Veneer
- Residential Building Enclosures
- Consumer Fireworks Enforcement
Click here to view the conference agenda.
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Instruction time
Registration Fee: $65 (Training materials, continental breakfast and lunch included)
Credit Hours: 6 UCC continuing education credit hours awarded
To order offline, use this form.